Lawn Part 2: Fertilize and Amend Soil - by Lowe's
Tools and Products:
- soil test kit
- lawn starter general fertilizer - do NOT use weed and feed when seeding
- soil amendment if needed - lime if soil is acidic or gypsum if soil has high clay
- bow rake
- protective eye-wear
- work gloves.
- Apply the lawn starter fertilizer according to package directions
- Adjust spreader drop rate as indicated
- Clean up any fertilizer that winds up on driveways, patios and sidewalks
- Add soil amendment, if needed and work it into soil
- Clean tools and shoes
Time to seed the lawn - find out how in the Part 3
Please visit homechanneltv.com for more yard and home tips.