Driveway Material Options 3 of 3: Paver
Paver driveways are a fantastic way to add a touch of style to your home. This option is strong, durable, and environmentally-friendly, making it a popular choice for driveways, patios, walkways, and more.
Pros of a Paver Driveway:
- Available in a variety of shapes, styles, patterns, and colors
- Easily repaired. While concrete needs to be completely replaced if cracked or damaged, paver driveways can be repaired by their individual pieces. This saves time and money
- Do not require a curing period
- Offer more traction than poured concrete when wet
Cons of a Paver Driveway:
- More expensive than other driveway options
- While repairs are not difficult, they can dramatically impact the appearance of the entire driveway
Paver driveways can be expected to last anywhere from 25 to 50 years. A professionally installed job can run as high as $30 to $40 per square foot. As this list concludes, paver driveways are an excellent choice for homeowners who don’t mind spending a bit more for a sophisticated look.
Discover more home tips by visiting www.homechanneltv.com!